Day 43/58 #thesecret #themagic #thepower #gratitude
My workspace. It will decrease. I have faith in the universe. Haha. Maybe the universe will turn them into air tickets. Woo. Fucking cant wait for sydneyyyyy
Day 47/52 #latergram #gratitude #thepower #thesecret #themagic
Haiyo. I missed one more day. I feel this has become such a habit that i dont feel me when i dont do daily gratitudes. Haha.. here goes:
1. Thank you for my parents. I really will be nothing without them. And also, without them, i will really womy be able to focus on my work and friends and boyfriend. Thank you.
2. Thank you for the fantastic weekend w chiu and shyenne. I really needed to chill by the pool on sat.
3. Thank you for allowing me to finish most of the work i was set out to do this weekend … and still had extra time to watch a movie on channel 5.
4. Thank you for my girls. I really miss them. Felt like forever since we all hung out. Please let our next reunion be soon!
5. Thank you for teaching me to feel thankful. i have been feeling emo yesterday… and i kept trying to be okay. And being thankful helped
6. Thank you for this job. I have really good colleagues and mentors here. Please let me be more of helpto them than a burden.
7. Thank you for my father in particular. For being my role model … for being a man who restores my faith in humanity.
8. Thank you for nathan. He is a good man. Unlike even the closest people i know. I love him. Please let his surgery be smooth.
9. Thank you for my health. I have recovered already.
10. Lastly, thank uou universe. Please help me get through my life happily, ok? I put my trust in you.
From our hotel view last night lol!!
Im really very sian doing my work. Hang in there shirley!!! This will all.pay off! Woohooooo! Thank you #universe.
#Chillis dinner with @mianmian22 @shyenneism
#Merlion watching over us @mianmian22 @shyenneism
1. Thank you for the secret! Really changed my perspective on alot alot of things in life.
2. Thank you for the stock take part of my job. Aahah. I fucking love to do it even if its damn tiring. I took a forklift ytd. Lolol
3. Thank you for my family. We havent went out tgt as a family in a long time and last night, tho short, was such an enjoyable time.
4. Thank you for my health improving so fast! Haha! Despite me always sneaking spicy or heatt food. Lol
5. thank you for the relaxing time im having now. Tmr work again lo!
6. Thank you for the short week ahead. Hehe. Really cant wait for long weekend. And then it will be june soon!!
7. Thank you for the chance to go sydney.
8. Thank you for the great time im going to have soon today!
9. Thank you for nathan!! Haha. I love him so much!
10. Thank you for letting me be on this road towards my dream job. :)
Every singaporean kid’s nightmare. A warehouse full of assessment books and dictionary.lol. and i took a forklift today. Perks of my job.. though ppl think if its xin ku. But to me, i consider this a perk. Haha
1. Thank you for the wonderful senior im attached to. HAhah. Shes really very helpful.
2. Thank you for this part of my job. I really love to do stock take. Its tiring but so interesting. I took a forklift today. HAha.
3. Thank you for letting me learn so much from this job. I think im still lousy at it. But im learning.
4. Thank you for nathan .. for him loving me and me loving him.
5. THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT FRIDAYYYYY. I desperately need to sleep in. Its gonna be a weekend of working.
6. Thank you for my friends. Ahhh. Im so lucky.
7. Thank you for my folks who every morning waking me up to go to work on time.
8. Thank you, my immune system who letting me recover ..
9. THank youuuuu universe for being amazeballs. I visualised i will see the train coming in 2 mins cus i was running late due to overcrowded buses. Then whrn i rched the platform.. it was really 2 minutes!! Walao. Amazing.
10. Thank you nathan for giving me this chio red backpack. HEhe. He has one blue one. And i have the red. Hee
Already mid may! #diaryofawimpykid
Omgggg. I havent sat in this chair, use this desk for a year. Since my mugging days. It has been a year. Omg. So much so much memories. It feels so strange to be sitting in my own workspace. Haha. It feels like its something new yet familiar. This workspace i have been using for years and years. Now merely a storage corner. Lol. Well, lets start work!
Amount of work to clear by next week. *faints*